sábado, 29 de mayo de 2010

Wishlist

Material stuff for the material side of me.
**NOT IN ORDER

  • Velvet Underground singles (66-69) [http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&navAction=jump&id=18860577&search=true&isProduct=true&parentid=SEARCH+RESULTS&color=000] in vinyl
  • David Bowie: Space Oddity in vinyl
  • A voyage to India
  • Geek glasses
  • Cheese
  • A lifetime supply of movie rentals
  • Someone writting my biography
  • A dog named Getulio Vargas
  • A scolarship at Brown University
  • A sock monkey (and then I can burn it)
  • A cool video camera
  • A cool photo camera
  • More time
  • Elixir for eternal life
  • A good dictionary
  • Huis Clos (No Exit) by Jean Paul Sartre
  • The entire Björk discography
  • A vegetarian café close to my house
  • Free takeout
  • A screening room in my house
  • Un Chien Andalou in DVD
  • All the 30 Rock dvd seasons
  • An exhibition at some gallery
  • A Victrola machine
  • Retro clothes
  • A time machine
  • More Cheese
  • More free takeout
  • A pizza
  • Better bullet designs
  • A gun
  • Sharper knives
  • My own TV Network
  • Another Top Chef season
  • A better government
  • Henry Kissinger's autograph on my "Diplomacy" cover
  • A star named after me
  • A certificate of authenticity of myself
  • More Tupperware
  • Wings
  • Warmer socks
  • More free takeout
  • Sheldon's wardrobe
  • Free paint
  • Avocado
  • Exciting shit happening
  • To visit the Original Kitchen Colosseum in Japan
  • Latin ascendence
  • A Sita sings the blues dvd
  • A jazz club
  • Tina Fey as my slave
  • My own witch coven
  • A fun job
  • Art
  • Knowledge
  • LOTS OF DVDs
  • My own theatre
  • My own small ship
  • Travels
  • A printer
  • A Mercedes Benz (so I can burn it)
  • A color TV
  • Plaid toughts
  • To wake up in Manchuria
  • A calendar that has a register of historical dates and dictators' birthdates
  • A fun wig
  • A crazy look
  • A band
  • More free takeout

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario