lunes, 24 de mayo de 2010

Like a virgin... touched for the SECOND time


Ok, so you could call me a magazine virgin since I have never been able to get all the way with one.
Every time I start reading some magazine I grow tired of all the lies and the fake take on real shit.

The first exception to this was Andy Warhol's INTERVIEW... great magazine but sometimes too long. I really liked the design and everything but I simply couldn't get myself to subscribe and read it every month.

NOW I randomly found a Barcelona based magazine called "HISTORIA Y VIDA" (spanish for "Life and history") and its AWESOOOOOOME. I want to subscribeeee!!! It has primary sources, art related to history, book sugestions, science and i dont know it is just awesome. If you can get ahold of an issue I strongly recommend it.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario