domingo, 20 de septiembre de 2009

New blog

This is the first blog I've ever had. I was looking for a good blog that depicted someone's bohemian life and I simply couldn't find anything decent so I decided to start my own. A little info about myself: My name is Berke, I llive in Mexico and I come from a polish-lithuanian family... I am a poet, a writer, a painter, a sculptor of the mind, a speech giver and an information storage, I am an artist in all senses... but overall I am myself...
Favorites:
  • Movies: Breakfast at Tiffany's, The silence of the lambs, Smile mona lisa, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Un chien Andalou, PSYCHO, Dancer in the dark, Kill Bill, Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory (old one)
  • Music: Classical, opera, Dandy Warhols, RENT, Björk, Queen, Mecano, La Oreja de Van Gogh, The Beatles and The Velvet Underground.
  • Artists: Andy Warhol, Salvador Dalí, Fernando Botero, Pablo Neruda, Miró, Gaudí, Lichtenstein.
  • Books: The shadow of the wind and biographies...
I will constantly post pictures of my latest artwork and unfortunately none of my written productions becaause they are in spanish...

"The only difference between a crazy man and me, is that I AM NOT CRAZY" -Salvador Dalí

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario