lunes, 2 de agosto de 2010

Spanish is sexier... if only I knew portuguese

You'll see, when I first started this blog I tought it would cover a wider range of people if it was written in English, however I have decided that since I haven't lots of followers (or at least they don't ever manifest) it's pretencious of me to try and write in english...

So, since I write this blog to myself more than to the public of the interweb I have decided to switch to Spanish as the official language of this gorgeous blog.

Also Clara del Valle from Allende's novel 'The house of spirits' insisted teaching english in Latin America was a waste of time... beings form other dimensions insisted in communicating in spanish and esperanto. Since I don't know any esperanto, Spanish from now on.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario