lunes, 12 de abril de 2010

Entry for Maria Antonieta

Maria Antonieta asked me today at school to please updat my blog so here it goes:

This week I got my car back (it was crashed), I've been listening to a Disney/Pixar movie score CD, I have been loaded with homework and I've been working on my short film...

Now, thats something worth commenting.
My friend Juan Carlos came up with an idea for a short film and he asked e to help him as art director... I have ever since been in casting sessions, looking for wardrobe and costumes, cooking fake blood, studying video photography websites and searching in the deepest of my mind for ideas to add to the plot so it has a little of the Magical Realism I love so much. We will send it to a short film contest and... well, we'll see... I'll let you know if we win.

I will leave a picture of Mayra Silva's "Invitación a la nada" Text over cloth napkin. Worth googling her, one of the best contemporar mexican artists.
5_f.jpg

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario